From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Status of INFRA-4380 (import of Adobe's JIRA database)
Date Tue, 07 Feb 2012 13:27:33 GMT

On 2/7/12 2:04 AM, "Justin Mclean" <justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Good news.
>

> Given that the initial list of bugs to be imported is now about 3 weeks away
> and that's not the full list (it's only the SDK bugs - please correct me if I
> wrong here) it's going to be something like 4 or 5 weeks until we have JIRA
> containing a complete import of the Adobe bug base. Do we just wait and only
> discuss changes to the SDK before then?
The import file contains SDK, FLEXDMV and FLEXENT bugs.  Did I miss a
project?

> So the question is now do we hold off submitting patches to know bugs (ie
> those documented in Adobe's JIRA) until all of them have been imported or do
> we go ahead and enter patches to bugs that might be duplicates and do a bit of
> cleanup after the real bugs imported. It's a simple matter in JIRA to mark
> bugs as duplicates (assuming you have permission to do so).
Given that patches are sub-tasks, it is still my preference to have you wait
so we don't have to file a duplicate bug for you to submit a patch against.
If there is a new bug to be filed, that should be ok.

I'm trying to see if I can find a quick-fix for the import this week.

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team