From Carol Frampton <cfram...@adobe.com>
Subject Status of the SVN import to https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/flex/trunk
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2012 19:48:00 GMT
The svn dumpfile for the Adobe Flex frameworks directory was just uploaded to Apache and this
JIRA task was created:

Once the repository is loaded I would like to verify the upload and check that the file properties
are correct before we start making changes.

Flex needs additional file extensions defined in the [auto-props] section of your svn client
config file.  I'm not sure how/where we should document these.

Minimally you need to add

*.as = svn:eol-style=native
*.mxml = svn:eol-style=native

and there will be a few others when the compiler code is introduced.

Carol