From Igor Costa <igorco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Code formatting for patch submissions
Date Mon, 27 Feb 2012 12:55:03 GMT
This has been discussed in mailing list before.

I guess this is more related to personal style of coding than overall style.

To myself, the current way of Adobe code styles fits on our needs, we need
to focus on concrete changes, not substantial ones.

Writing a guide to help new contributors is much better than change hole
code way of style.

Like theses does here
http://opensource.adobe.com/wiki/display/flexsdk/Coding+Conventions and
here