From Kevin Korngut <ke...@spoon.as>
Subject Re: SVN vs Git
Date Mon, 13 Feb 2012 15:25:55 GMT
If you do a search on the list there's a post from Bertrand, "FYI, I have
requested a Git mirror for Flex", it's not much of a thread so I'll repost
what was said there:

"...at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-4366 - once that's
setup, the mirror(s) will be listed at git.apache.org (see links to
docs there)."