From Maciek Sakrejda <m.sakre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Adobe / Apache / Spoon Flex Tour
Date Wed, 15 Feb 2012 19:02:58 GMT
On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 10:36 AM, Ariel Jakobovits <arieljake@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> Why wouldn't you consider an alternate IDE (Such as IntelliJ or FDT) for long term
projects?

> I hear many people are happy using intellij, but when I tried, I found the project properties
and configuration to be lacking compare to what I find in flash builder.

[ disclaimer: I got a free FDT license from my open-source work:
https://github.com/deafbybeheading/pegasus ]

Have you tried FDT? It's also Eclipse-based, so I found moving from FB
to FDT much smoother. I hesitate to call it "FB done right" only
because that would diminish all the hard work of the people at
Powerflasher, but I haven't run into a single feature that was
easy-to-use in FB but complicated or absent in FDT (although note that
I've never used design view). Refactoring in FDT is a dream.