From Ben Dalton <bendal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [IDEAS] Flex: New user interface design
Date Thu, 23 Feb 2012 17:22:42 GMT
I second the idea of putting together a bit of a styleguide for people to
use when building applications... maybe a combination of best practices and
examples for what you can do with the framework.

I also would encourage us to employ some talented developer/designers to
create a new default spark skin. While the default skin is much better than
the old Halo themes, I think we can certainly improve things.