From JP Bader ...@zavteq.com>
Subject Re: [RT]Flex Camps
Date Mon, 13 Feb 2012 14:36:46 GMT
In Chicago I guess we've been a bit more proactive.  Every 6 months we
get to give away some software from Adobe (generally the CS package
has been the favorite).  For the upcoming Flex tour, we will get some
cash as well.  However, we have almost never looked to Adobe as a
source for funding, instead relying on a lot of outside sponsorship,
local Flex shops, recruiters, etc.  The Flex ecosystem has always felt
and seemed much bigger than Adobe, so we never relied on them for
assistance.  Just getting to know the big clients in the area, and
getting them on board with some sponsorship always helps.  Spoon
hopefully will be able to assist us in marketing the virtues and
strengths of Flex, and who knows, maybe there should be a 360Spoon
conference?

JP

--
JP Bader