From JP Bader ...@zavteq.com>
Subject Re: [RT]Flex Camps
Date Sun, 12 Feb 2012 16:13:55 GMT
In Chicago we are hosting Adobe's Christophe Conraets and Digital
Primate's Michael Labriola to plug the future of Flex, Spoon, and the
future of Adobe's involvement with it.  Before Adobe began the process
of moving Flex to Apache, we had actually begun planning a Flex/Flash
camp, but have since held off until we have a better idea of where
things are going.

JP

--
JP Bader