From JP Bader ...@zavteq.com>
Subject Re: [RT] Recommendation Unit-Test System?
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2012 23:42:32 GMT
I have used FlexMonkey from Gorilla Logic
(http://www.gorillalogic.com/flexmonkey) for testing visual components
and workflow, and I believe it can help with creating unit tests and
test suites, but I think it is more visually oriented (which I found
very helpful when learning about creating testsuites, less so as I
progressed in development).

JP

--
JP Bader