From Doug Arthur <dougart...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Infra] Wiki Account
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2012 23:05:47 GMT
On Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 3:20 PM, Keith Sutton <keith@spoon.as> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have developed a list of 40+ Flex user groups world-wide and would like to
> post a page on the wiki. For more info you can check the [Wiki][User Groups]
> discussion thread.
>
> My account is 'keith_sutton' and request editor access.
>
> Regards Keith

I've added you as an Individual user to the wiki, so you should be
able to add pages and post. As noted by Bertrand (a podling mentor),
you may consider filing an ICLA if you have major contributions, but
don't think it's necessary for what you want to post.

Mentors, is that acceptable, or do you want to add users as committers?

- Doug