From andrei apostolache <apostolache.and...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Desktop, mobile...tv/bluray
Date Wed, 29 Feb 2012 09:51:30 GMT
To have a tooltip on disable can be made by creating a custom button skin
or an custom button, which is not that hard.
I'm thinking of generic components, which you either use mx components and
lose performance, or build your own spark component.
One of the spark advantages was that couple of mx components now are
redundant (mx:Repeater can easily be a list with an itemRenderer). But, as
I point in my previous mail, is quite hard to skin the existing calendar to
fit both mobile and web development (and is quite easy and fast to build a
component that has the behavior of the calendar from Android 4, again, is
just a simple list with an item renderer and a tile layout).