From andrei apostolache <apostolache.and...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Desktop, mobile...tv/bluray
Date Wed, 29 Feb 2012 15:27:58 GMT
Well, it might be an interesting component, but from my experience and the
purpose of it, I always tried not to use it. The memory usage is enormous
for what it suppose  to do.
But this is a different story, I was just trying to give some hints of new
components that might improve the current SDK and I'm pretty sure that
there are other existing components that might need a tweak.

Regards,
Andrei.