From Charles Monteiro <char...@monteirosfusion.com>
Subject Re: BSON
Date Fri, 24 Feb 2012 15:32:31 GMT
Omar:

Extremely cool.

As a matter of fact one of my most typical use of JSON/BSON is with
MongoDB. However, my more common pattern is to have a middle tier / app
server  that  talks to the DB. I'm guessing your MongoAS3 allows one to
talk directly to MongoDB directly ?

So in doing this, did I understand you correctly , you also have built your
own generic BSON implementation which may be reused?

thanks

-Charles

--
Charles A. Monteiro