From Charles Monteiro <char...@monteirosfusion.com>
Subject Re: Can Adobe kill Apache Flex
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2012 20:41:12 GMT
I am not looking for 100% assurances :) , I've been around too long to
fantasize like that. I just know that when I talk to my clients and now
propose Flex that I am armed with enough arguments to convince them that
its a good move given all the bad press Adobe's move seems to have
generated.

thanks

--
Charles A. Monteiro