From Charles Monteiro <char...@monteirosfusion.com>
Subject Re: Can Adobe kill Apache Flex
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2012 20:26:17 GMT
thanks for the input, let me put it another way. Adobe can change the
runtime anytime they want. They have not made the runtime code accessible
to the Apache Flex project. Its within the realm of possibility that they
can change something in the runtime that breaks for example current Flex
4.6 apps. Since you don't have the runtime code accessible how will you go
about fixing the issue.

And I have not played with Java for a while. I know there's an open JDK .
Isnt' the Java runtime open sourced as well ?

--
Charles A. Monteiro
www.monteirosfusion.com