From jude <flexcapaci...@gmail.com>
Subject [RT] Wiki page for wishes - was BSON
Date Fri, 24 Feb 2012 09:02:30 GMT
On Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 3:48 PM, Charles Monteiro
<charles@nycsmalltalk.org>wrote:

> I know , we are not meant to put up a wish list, but certainly having a...

I think we should have a place where people *can* put up their wishes.
These could also be connected to Jira tasks. Let people say what they want.

I'm referring to requests in another thread where things like "using
concurrency", "performance increases", "gpu rendering", etc. were
mentioned.