From jude <flexcapaci...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Early access to Falcon compiler
Date Thu, 23 Feb 2012 10:00:43 GMT
On Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 4:15 PM, Alex Harui <aharui@adobe.com> wrote:

> Maybe Falcon will do a non-NDA pre-release so you can see the code...

I think that's what all of us are asking for if we can't get the compiler
any sooner.

...but I don't think you can go modify it and put it in the Apache SVN.

The same as before. If we can't get the compiler sooner then we'll still be
able to learn from it rather than it being a black box until it's released.