From Nicholas Kwiatkowski <nicho...@spoon.as>
Subject Re: Signed RSL from Apache
Date Mon, 20 Feb 2012 20:00:55 GMT
wouldn't that be essentially the same as them "blessing" our framework,
which is something they were unwilling to do in the first place?  From what
I remember, that is the entire beef they had -- they didn't want to say
that our framework was worthy of an RSL, unless it went through their
security review first.

-Nick