From Nicholas Kwiatkowski <nicho...@spoon.as>
Subject Re: Which build tool to build the Apache Flex SDK(was: Ant vs. Maven vs. Gradle)
Date Tue, 28 Feb 2012 13:04:03 GMT
Agreed.

One thing to note -- not very many of the IDEs have good support for
anything other than ANT.  Additionally, for those not using
Eclipse/IntelliJ, Maven is pretty much locked away.  ANT has really good
support on command line and is well understood by most developers.  That
being said, I like Maven and what it can do for us, but I'm not for raising
the barrier to entry.

Create patch, and attach it to the JIRA ticket with your build script.
 That is all that has to happen :)

-Nick