From Nicholas Kwiatkowski <nicho...@spoon.as>
Subject Re: [RT]Flex Camps
Date Sun, 12 Feb 2012 14:47:04 GMT
James,

I would recommend you talk to the guys at Spoon.  While we haven't ramped
up to do Flex Camps yet, we are in the process of kicking off a roadshow
that may help you out.  Keith is the guy you should be talking to (
keith@spoon.as).  He has been coordinating all of the Spoon UG efforts to
date.

-Nick

On Sun, Feb 12, 2012 at 8:45 AM, James Roland Cabresos <j.cabresos@gmail.com