From Nicholas Kwiatkowski <nicho...@spoon.as>
Subject Re: [Native Extension] Interval/Polling response from C to AIR
Date Sat, 11 Feb 2012 16:34:49 GMT
Sorry, the auto-correct corrected pThreads to gThreads.   pThreads are
POSIX threads, which is supported on pretty much every operating system.  I
use it with the ArduinoConnector ANE (if you want to see an example of how
to use it within an ANE).  A quick google came up with this site that is a
pretty good doc :
http://softpixel.com/~cwright/programming/threads/threads.c.php

-Nick