From Alexandre Madurell <alexandre.madur...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Starting with the Whiteboard Code
Date Tue, 07 Feb 2012 13:41:21 GMT
If that's (or will be) a vote, +1 for Alex's proposal!

About newbies and getting up to speed, I don't think that will be even
comparable to learning (Java) Spring or Hibernate, and with a good
instructor/training, it's not that difficult either. I'm all for more
configuration on the minus side if the plus side is
performance/light(er)weight components.

Alexandre