From Sebastian Mohr <>
Subject [App-Example] Masuland - Login Example
Date Sat, 11 Feb 2012 14:50:51 GMT
I just wanted to mention that I was taking the initiative to add
two more mailing-list tags to the "Getting Started" wiki page [1]:

[EXAMPLE]  Discussion related to code in the SVN whiteboard
[APP-EXAMPLE] Discussion related to code that illustrate how to build
a real world Flex
I also created an "App Examples" wiki page [2] in which I have posted the
links to my selfmade "Login Example". This might sound "odd" to some people
that I am promoting my own code here in Apache Flex, but, I am hoping that
others from the Flex community are taking over and work on even BETTER
code examples like mine.

With a page like this I am hoping that we could raise the quality of
application code examples out there, so that Flex beginners and intermediate
Flex coders can improve the quality of their code, and therefore, can work
time and cost effective when building large-scale Flex apps.

-- Sebastian