From Sebastian Mohr <masul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [App-Example] Masuland - Login Example
Date Sat, 18 Feb 2012 11:38:09 GMT
@Martin

I was following your advice and added a
table for listing of the app code examples [1].

Regarding a dictionary for "Nanoarchitectures /
Architectural Patterns" ... for "Design Patterns" a
commonly excepted dictionary already exists [2].

Creating a dictionary for "Architectural Patterns" [3] like:

 - "Model-View-Controller" (MVC)
 - "Model-View-Presenter" (MVP)
 - "Presentation Model" (PM)
 - "Domain-Driven Design" (DDD) [4]
 - ... etc.

would be great, but, I have doubt that there will be a
commonly excepted dictionary as well. Never the less,
working on a dictionary for "Nanoarchitectures / Architectural
Patterns" would be great, because, when using the words
out of this dictionary, it would improve the communication
inside a developer team, and it would reduce the time and
cost when working in a Flex project.

-- Sebastian

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/App+Examples
[2]