From Filipe Freitas <filipe.freitas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [RT] Design View in FlashBuilder
Date Thu, 16 Feb 2012 15:10:27 GMT
"I would agree that design view is great for a very new beginner but for
someone who has got at least 2+ years of RIA experience, s/he wouldn't want
to get into the business of dragging and dropping controls just like how it
was done back in VB days."

I have the same opinion. I never used design view.
With MXML it is really easy to do layouts.
But when it comes down to pure AS, I find it hard.