From Left Right <olegsivo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [gosh] Goshhawk language choices and more [Was: Adobe / Apache / Spoon Flex Tour]
Date Mon, 20 Feb 2012 12:48:09 GMT
If going with what Niel described to be the options, I'd certainly stick to
the third one. I like HaXe and had written in it quite a bit. It had proved
to be a much better compiler then whatever Adobe had offered in the past.
It's unreasonable to deny the chance that Falcon will be an entirely
different thing, but I can't help being worried :)