From Left Right <olegsivo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SDK build instructions for other IDEs
Date Sun, 26 Feb 2012 22:40:10 GMT
I've tried to build the SDK,  but the build is broken:
Lines 169 and 391 of the topmost build.xml target some javascript directory
/ javascript target, which isn't defined. After commenting out these two,
the build broke at frameworks/projects/framework/build.xml line 197 which
has this text:
<jvmarg line="${compc.jvm.args}"/>
It says it doesn't know what compc is. I don't know where this property is
(or should be) defined - so I stopped for now.