From Left Right <olegsivo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [OT] Flash Platform roadmap
Date Sat, 25 Feb 2012 19:41:57 GMT
Jeffry,

As with many things Macromedia did at the time... I don't know, but they
were some times... well, funny :) That SEO kit was available for
downloading publicly for about a month or so, you only needed an account of
a registered user (which I had, b/c I purchased Flash MX 2004 some time
before than :). So I just downloaded it, but never used for anything. Later
the download was removed, without any further announcements. I lost those
files, eventually formatting my HD (screw Windows! never again) tee-hee...
well, end of story.

Best.

wvxvw