From Left Right <olegsivo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SDK build instructions for other IDEs
Date Mon, 27 Feb 2012 09:46:05 GMT
Ah, thank you. I'll wait then. Not a problem.

A question, maybe a tad ahead of time though. mxmlc executable for Linux
was previously designed in a way it wasn't possible to make it globally
accessible by simplinking it to somewhere on the $PATH or anything of that
kind. Shall we be given an option to modify those files as well, as
otherwise commandline compilation isn't really comfortable? It would be
true for other SDK utilities just the same.

Best.

wvxvw