From Left Right <olegsivo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Compiler Array Implementation ( was Adobe / Apache / Spoon Flex Tour )
Date Sun, 26 Feb 2012 10:00:28 GMT
Is there a reason it can't be done in the same way MSVS designer generates
the code? I mean, I know that there is method of UIComponent that can
create other components from "descriptor", but I could never think of a use
case that justified that method existence in the first place. If this was a
way to allow creating tabs in tab navigator or similar (where the
components may not be created right away), then I think that the component
that supports such initialization scheme should provide methods to help
that, for example, if it is a tab navigator, then it would have a property
`tabs`, with array of functions String -> Tab (string would be the tab
title, and, tab is the new or recycled tab component).
Or am I missing something?

Best.

wvxvw