From Left Right <olegsivo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [CODE] Short cleanup
Date Fri, 24 Feb 2012 21:47:10 GMT
Erm... sed is just as crossplatform as Ant :) but, really, I didn't mean to
argue. I'm used to compile with patches, besides, since signed RSLs are no
longer an option, (so far I understand it) - that doesn't matter, if I'll
compile for production, I'll probably have much more patches to apply, so
that's fine.

By the way, is there any decision on how SDK is compiled? I would be
willing to write a scons build (I am not an expert in scons, but I liked
what I saw, and that would be an interesting learning exercise). I know,
I'd need to start another thread, if there's not already, sorry for the
flame :)