From Left Right <olegsivo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [CODE] Short cleanup
Date Fri, 24 Feb 2012 20:50:46 GMT
Ah, so you mean you were recompiling a module SWF and reloading it, while
the other half was still in debugger? I'm not sure, but I think that the
policy as to load and unload is per domain... but, that's something I
really don't know. Is it possible that after unloading a SWF only some
class definitions would "stuck" in the player? Sounds fishy :)

In other aspects, I didn't mean "no version at all", I'm for "per SWF", so
if the entire SWF was cached, then you would discover it by looking at the
version in SWF.