From Left Right <olegsivo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Code formatting for patch submissions
Date Sun, 26 Feb 2012 22:32:33 GMT
I think that if I had to use Intelij for my day job, I'd quit, and the
coding conventions of Flex SDK are sometimes harmful in that they don't
distinguish between the purpose and style (e.g. comparing to null,
converting instead of casting etc.). I expect that I won't be happy with
the decision. I also expect that I will not convince anyone to follow what
I think is proper. Therefore I'd settle for any convention. Just make it
quick and never discuss it again :)

Best.

wvxvw