From almansour belleh blanco <zabouzamomo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [gosh] Goshhawk language choices and more [Was: Adobe / Apache / Spoon Flex Tour]
Date Sun, 19 Feb 2012 23:03:09 GMT
>>Dear Alex,
>>
>>The first rule of Apache is that if it doesn't happen here, it doesn't happen. Therefore
either you are working on ideas that could help us better compile MXML code, which you are
about to share with us imminently, >or what you are working on is of no interest to the
Apache Flex project. It's time you and Adobe decided which it is. So cut the teasing act and
either put up or shut up.

>>David.
>
> Seriously?
>
> So, to clarify your point, people like Alex who have had access to the code and thought
about ideas for, perhaps years, before Apache Flex exist either need to immediately communicate
the full extent of their knowledge to you or they are not allowed to speak on this list?

> Wow.

I guess what he was trying to say is that everybody must share their
knowledge and their ideas. That's the spirit of open source
development, isn't it?

--
Mansour Blanco
Software engineer