From Haykel BEN JEMIA <hayke...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Discussion] Printing from Flex
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2012 07:40:33 GMT
Flex could also add features for making the native flash printing system
easier to use. Some of the functionality I can think of:

   - Handle scaling based on DPI and page setup options (page size,
   orientation etc.).
   - Handle multi-page printing.
   - Make Flex components printable, e.g. with skins for printing like CSS
   for different media. For example a DataGrid could have a skin for printing
   where it does not include scrollbars. Some components could also require
   more than just a special skin for printing.

Haykel