From Haykel BEN JEMIA <hayke...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: asdoc comments for flash player and SDK version numbers
Date Thu, 16 Feb 2012 14:35:27 GMT
Personally I never write detailed documentation while developing. I
generally write a short description and the detailed documentation is
either written by someone else or in another documentation pass, which can
be done in other files.

I have suggested stub classes in an earlier e-mail because I think this
could be useful also for IDEs. They would not require the whole source code
for auto-completion, documentation etc.

Haykel