From Michel Boudreau <michelboudr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Proposal: Compile-time-data injection
Date Tue, 07 Feb 2012 17:59:04 GMT
I would agree, they are not the easiest to integrate.  Can I ask what
particular issue you're having?  I personally like to not use compile time
variables and use an external XML to load variables through Parsley, which
then injects it automatically into wherever I need it.  Maybe that would be
more suitable for your purposes.

Cheers,

--
Michel Boudreau

"If at first you don't succeed, use a bigger hammer." - Unofficial motto of
the Royal Electrical and Mechanical Engineers