From Yennick Trevels <>
Subject Re: Continuous integration for Flex (was: [RT] Recommendation Unit-Test System?)
Date Sat, 11 Feb 2012 11:18:33 GMT
>  *) The SDK (and some applications) has code that is timezone specific
> (different output in a different timezone):
>       Does Gradle support to run the same tests in different environments
> and eventually compiler settings?

There are two ways to do this:

   - init scripts:
   - configuration file:

>  *) Some of the functionality might require to be tested against the adl
> and not the flash player, does that work?

GradleFx has support for FlexUnit, which supports running tests against
ADL. We support all the properties exposed by FlexUnit, so you configure
FlexUnit the way you like.
For more information about those options see the GradleFx properties
More information about testing with FlexUnit in GradleFx can be found here: