From Yennick Trevels <yennick.trev...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Flex logo colors
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2012 13:22:41 GMT
I noticed that the one-color versions can be seen in two different ways, as
an X wrapped to the inside or as two sticks crossed over each other (try to
remove the lighter part of the color and you'll see it). I'm having a much
harder time seeing it in both versions with the multi-color logo, which is
good imo.

On Fri, Feb 3, 2012 at 9:28 AM, Carlos Rovira <carlos.rovira@codeoscopic.com