From Yennick Trevels <yennick.trev...@gmail.com>
Subject Which build tools should we support (was: Ant vs. Maven vs. Gradle)
Date Tue, 28 Feb 2012 11:07:10 GMT
I'm splitting up the previous thread because there was imo too much
confusion between which build tool to use for the Flex SDK and which build
tools we should support (aka create artifacts for). These are two totally
different discussions.

This thread can be used to discuss which build tools we should support.
E.g. for Maven we should create Flex SDK artifacts that will be deployed on
a repository, for Ant we should maintain the ant scripts which people use
to build their project, etc.