From David Francis Buhler <davidbuh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Minor issue with current build scripts
Date Wed, 29 Feb 2012 00:30:55 GMT
I don't believe projects that fall under the ASF banner can make
improvements or updates or references to non-ASF projects.

I believe TLF is still an Adobe product, even the older version, and I
think, by "Building" TLF's source into a binary, it might become an issue.

 I got a 130 on my LSAT, so Legal will have to chime in here.