From David Francis Buhler <davidbuh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Flex suggestion - dumping SWF support in favor of HTML5 - don't listen to Steve!
Date Mon, 13 Feb 2012 16:19:35 GMT
FDT 5 Max is free for Open Source Devs:

"Open Source Devs: Since FDT is a project driven by the community we
want to give something back. Therefor we offer free licenses to
contributors of Open Source Projects. Please fill out the form as
accurate as possible. This way we can guarantee quick application
process."

However, the application form 404s when I try to access it. I emailed
powerflasher.com to let them know.

[1] http://fdt.powerflasher.com/buy-download/new-upgrade/

On Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 11:10 AM, Maciek Sakrejda <m.sakrejda@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 12, 2012 at 10:49 PM, Conrad Winchester
> <conrad@chiwestern.com> wrote:
>> You want a decent IDE for flex on linux? How about one that's a million times better
than Flash Builder, and cheaper :-)