From David Francis Buhler <davidbuh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HTML Template + SWFObject
Date Mon, 27 Feb 2012 14:45:18 GMT
Also...

I'd like to set the background color of the HTML Template to 'white'. Right
now, I believe the default Flex Application Background Color sets the HTML
Template's background color, and the default Flex background color is the
strange bluish-gray.

I'd like to remove the comments that go something like 'smart developers
always view source-code'.