From David Francis Buhler <>
Subject Re: [RT] Design View in FlashBuilder
Date Fri, 17 Feb 2012 03:05:13 GMT
I admire JQuery's Theme Gallery and Theme Roller:

Sencha already has their alternative to Flash Catalyst ready to go:

There was another thread with some discussion about an online Flash IDE,
similar to I suppose one could develop an online IDE
that used the existing Spark Skin Templates, the tool could associate skins
with a user defined component, compile online, and allow the user to
save/export the skins / CSS.

I see Skinning as needing a separate tool than those used for Wire-framing
(low-fidelity comps), photoshop (High-Fidelity comps) and Motion Design.