From Alain Ekambi <>
Subject Re: Flex -> HTML, Linux and time to say goodbye?
Date Mon, 27 Feb 2012 16:39:54 GMT
And what exactly is the main difference between a big scale HTML5/JS/CSS3
application and a big scale Flex app ?
If you are not targeting IOs or a mobile device i really dont see why not
use Flex as it is right now.
All this let s go to HTML5/JS/CSS is just no sence to me.

and if you are targeting a mobile devive Flex/Flash is the wrong choice
Just choose the right technology for the right job.

Nothing beats Flex for RIAs on the desktop. That s the way it is and that s
the message we should send.
Not let s compile to JS which is a broken platform.