From Drew Bourne <d...@firstbourne.com>
Subject Re: [RT] Recommendation Unit-Test System?
Date Sun, 12 Feb 2012 10:03:24 GMT
As a few of my projects have been mentioned (Mockolate, hamcrest-as3) I
would like to offer whatever help I can to make using them for testing Flex
the best option. Let me know if there are issues preventing their usage,
such as licensing or dependencies.

To clear up one point, Mockolate does support invocation for setting
expectations instead of using strings. For example these two lines define
the same expectation:

    stub(example).method("add").args(1, 2).returns(3);
    expect(example.add(1, 2)).returns(3);

cheers,
Drew