From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [WTF?] final vote for logo color(s) selection
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2012 10:45:28 GMT
On Fri, Feb 3, 2012 at 11:27 AM, David Arno <david@davidarno.org> wrote:
> Who's brilliant idea was it to divide the single colour vote across four
> viable candidates, thus ensuring the multi-coloured option easily won the
> vote? This vote couldn't have been more rigged (no doubt completely
> accidently in this case) if people had tried!...

If there's any blame it's on me as I started the vote, but I don't see
the problem.

http://www.fusecollective.com/apache-flex/apache_flex_colors.jpg
provides 5 options to choose from.

My plan is that we select one, make that the Flex logo and move on
with other tasks more directly related to this project's goal.

There's no way everybody will agree on a logo color - it's pure
bikeshedding at this point, so a vote between the 5 provided options
is a fair way to move on, IMO.

-Bertrand