From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Status of INFRA-4380 (import of Adobe's JIRA database)
Date Tue, 07 Feb 2012 11:00:17 GMT
On Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 11:53 AM, Marcus Fritze
<marcus.fritze@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Please don't kill me for this question, but why doesn't Apache update the JIRA from 4.4.1
to 4.4.4? So we could import this file (thie Flex JIRA import file) easily (without hacking
XML's) and I think it's better (to update from 4.4.4 to 5.0 instead of 4.4.1 to 5.0) for the
following JIRA 5.0 update, which will be released this month....

You can ask on infrastructure@a.o, but I cant' guarantee what happens
to you next ;-)

Our infrastructure team manages a large number of projects on that
jira instance, besides some other interesting pieces of infrastructure
[1] so I don't think they will change their upgrade plans just to
accomodate this podling.

-Bertrand

[1] http://monitoring.apache.org