From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Status of INFRA-4380 (import of Adobe's JIRA database)
Date Tue, 07 Feb 2012 10:31:17 GMT
On Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 11:04 AM, Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:
> ...So the question is now do we hold off submitting patches to know bugs (ie those documented
in Adobe's JIRA) until all of them have been imported or do we go ahead and enter patches
to bugs that might be duplicates and do a bit of cleanup after the real bugs imported. It's
a simple matter in JIRA to mark bugs as duplicates (assuming you have permission to do so)....

Having to do a bit of cleanup shouldn't be a problem IMO, especially
if that allows people to move forward now.

-Bertrand