From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject [RESULT][VOTE] final vote for logo color(s) selection
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2012 09:25:00 GMT
On Fri, Feb 3, 2012 at 8:48 AM, Bertrand Delacretaz
<bdelacretaz@apache.org> wrote:
>... Please cast your votes, with a +1 for *only one* of the following
> options out of the above image:...

See below for the vote results, the leftmost 4-colored logo from
http://www.fusecollective.com/apache-flex/apache_flex_colors.jpg
has been selected by the PPMC.

I counted only binding votes from PPMC members, but community votes
show strong support for that variant as well.

Thanks to everybody who voted (and I hope I didn't forget any PPMC
members below).

-Bertrand

*** Binding votes ***

> a) leftmost 4-colored logo

+1 from
Peter Elst
Rui Silva
Bertrand Delacretaz
Sebastian Mohr
Tink
Greg Reddin
Chuck Mastrandrea
Omar Gonzalez
Carol Frampton
Espen Skogen
Dave Fisher
Douglas Arthur
Kevin Korngut

> b) red logo

> c) orange logo
+1 from
Anne Kathrine Petteroe

> d) blue logo
+1 from
Jonathon Campos

> e) green logo
+1 from
Ryan Frishberg
Nicholas Kwaitkowsk
Iwo Banas

> f) allow several colors out of those, depending on the context where
> the logo is used
+1 from
Jeffry Houser

*** Binding votes ***